[vdr] vdr-1.3.31 - Wrong recording state after playback on cMenuRecordings

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Sun Sep 4 03:57:47 CEST 2005

C.Y.M wrote:
> But, if I cut/process a
> recording the first time I play it, before the asterisk is removed, it seems to
> get stuck there in the processed recording title (starting with a "%" symbol).

So if you cut *Title, the cut recording is named *%*Title? Or just
*%Title and the * never goes away? You're sure you've been using exactly
that version of the patch?

Really, that doesn't happen for me. The edit mark gets updated instantly
for cut and uncut recordings. It disappears if the resume position is
somewhere in the recording, and re-appears as soon as the recording is
rewinded. The update happens the moment I leave the replay mode.

Do you use patches that modify the cutting behavior? Any automatic
messing with resume.vdr files? Skins other than STTNG?

Cheers,

Udo