[vdr] How to dertermine when a recording has ended?

Christian Wieninger cwieninger at gmx.de
Tue Sep 6 13:04:26 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'd like to check, when a recording has ended. As plugin.html tells, this
can be done with cStatus:

virtual void Recording(const cDevice *Device, const char *Name) {}
               // The given DVB device has started recording Name. Name is
the name of the
               // recording, without any directory path.
               // If Name is NULL, the recording has ended.

What if two or more recordings are done on the same device? How can I check,
which one of them has ended?

BR,

Christian