[vdr] Re: vdrconvert with new mjpegtools 1.6.3 and transcode 1.0

Sebastian Frei Sebastian at schnapsleichen.de
Tue Sep 6 19:44:46 CEST 2005

Am Dienstag 06 September 2005 19:07 schrieb C.Y.M:
> Has anyone developed patches for vdrconvert to work with the new versions
> of mjpegtools 1.6.3 and transcode 1.0?

Vdrconvert has a small problem with the new mjepgtools, but it is easy to fix.
One program complains about an unsupportet data format, you have to add a
single parameter, than it works
Unfortunately I don't know which program it is and I can't find the parameter
I added.
If you look into your logfiles and send me the program name or line number I
could look it up.

S.