[vdr] Yet another question about Softdevice -- OSD flashing

Norm Dressler norm at dressler.ca
Thu Sep 8 00:14:28 CEST 2005

Hi again,

I thought it was all working great-- on the computer, I fire up vdr, use
the menus etc., no problem -- everything displays great.

I then redirect the output of the video to the second display in full
screen, and my audio to my second sound card.  When I try to pull up the
menu or any OSD, the OSD portion flashes very quickly.  Any
suggestions?  Did I miss something?

/data/src/vdr/vdr -P"softdevice -ao alsa:plughw:1,0 -vo xv:full" -Pfemon
-Pyaepg

I can't catch anything in the output screen to see if it's generating an
error or not...

Norm