[vdr] VDR+DXR3 and MP3 -plugin problem

Tommi Lundell prelude at kapsi.fi
Thu Sep 8 17:10:09 CEST 2005

Ville Skyttä wrote:

> On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 23:46 +0300, Tommi Lundell wrote:
>

>> It's probably a same problem but still. In MP3 playback mode any
>> remote keys processing takes 5-30sec.
>>

> I've heard similar reports earlier from other dxr3 users, but cannot
> reproduce it myself.  Hm, well, other than that the mp3 plugin is IIRC
> not NPTL ready, so you may want to disable NPTL before running vdr if
> you have it on and can do it.  (eg. LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1)

Working exactly same whit LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1 and whiteout it.

> BTW, now that the muggle plugin (0.1.8) has SQLite support, setting it
> up is much easier than before (and compared to the mp3 plugin, it also
> supports flac).  It has its own glitches, but so far has worked better
> for me than the mp3 plugin in a dxr3 setup.

I checked it and i dont see any song names (all names from mp3 files) in
osd. i can jump up and down but i haven't got any music out whit it.
Anyway it's seems like muggle cannot handle net radios so i dont have
use to it :-/ (Normally i listening only net radios not mp3 files from
disk)

Tommi