[vdr] DeleteResume patch for vdr 1.3.32.

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sun Sep 11 17:15:41 CEST 2005

Carsten Koch wrote:
> After this patch has made it into standard VDR, the
> performance of the recordings menu can be further enhanced
> by *never* reading the file, not even when it does exist,
> since with the attached patch it is clear that an existing
> resume.vdr always means the recording is not rewound.

One of the things that I'm still going to change before version
1.4 is that the current audio track selected during replay will
also be stored in the resume.vdr file. After that the existence
of a resume.vdr file no longer necessarily means that the
the recording is not rewound.

Thats' why I haven't adopted your patch - just in case you're
wondering. The reading of the video directory is going to be
put into a separate thread, so that the user won't experience
any more delays, anyway.

Klaus