[vdr] xxv and autotimers

Anders Sandell anders at sandell.net
Sun Sep 11 22:10:07 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have finally got xxv to work which is a great web interface to vdr
configuration.

I have been using AutoTimers and a couple of things are bothering me. My EPG
data has full information about the nearest 2-4 hours and partial
information (only time and title) about the coming 4-6 days. If I create an
AutoTimer that finds a program shown 2 days from now the description of that
program usually is #~AT[1]. When the recording is done all EPG data is
available but vdr still records it with description #~AT[1].

Is this the normal behaviour or have I overlooked something in the config?

All hints are appreciated!

Regards,

Anders