[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] LiveBuffer-Patch 0.1.0

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Mon Sep 12 22:25:08 CEST 2005

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Lauri Tischler wrote:

> Patched 1.3.32 with
> vdr-1.3.32-enAIO-2.6-and-subtitles-0.3.8-and-ttxtsubs-0.0.5-and-Livebuffer-0.1.1.diff
> After activating Livebuffer the picture and sound break badly.

I had yesterday a couple of IVO (e.ON actually :) resets while solving
the rejects. Unfortunately all modifications didn't get saved into
my hd and I put the broken patch on my page.

There's a corrected version available now, so please download the patch
again and try it with a better luck. Personally, I don't use/test it,
so there's no guarantee if the revised patch corrects your problems...

BR,
--
rofa