[vdr] [subtitles-plugin] Is it possible to change the PIDS ina recording on the fly?

Rantanen Teemu teemu.rantanen at tekla.com
Thu Sep 15 11:10:10 CEST 2005

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Once version 1.4 is released I will certainly implement subtitle
> support in the core VDR at some point, and then you will be able
> to select subtitle tracks just as you can with audio tracks now.

When you're on it, would it be too difficult to implement PID changes in
a way that they wouldn't destroy recordings?

Ps. I suggested TS-based recording format years ago, what do you think
of it now?  Making a recording is very trivial, even with subtitles etc,
and playing it back would work on the same mechanism as playing live tv
data...

					Teemu