[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.6-network plugin

Peter Weber peter_weber69 at gmx.at
Thu Sep 15 14:40:03 CEST 2005

Hi,

>> [...]
>> there are hunks, but have a look at the xine-lib.h.rej file and
>> make the changes in xine-lib.c with an editor
>> [...]

>humm do you really do that by hand every time, ...
yes, i do.
thank's for your files. if i have time, i will make a link on my homepage.

> I think i've read vdr-xine-0.8.0 will be the next version, maybe it
means we wont need those patches next time ...
>(yes please add the network feature, hmm and if we could have several
xine playing different channels from the same vdr that would be even
greater ! (yeah yeah i know about streamdev)) *g*

i hope so too,
@Reinhard, please, please, ...

bye
Horst