[vdr] Updated suspend patch for vdr 1.3.32

Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at hut.fi
Sat Sep 17 00:51:43 CEST 2005

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 10:16:53PM +0300, Marko Mäkelä wrote:
> I do not expect this patch to change any more, except to fix any
> merge conflicts with subsequent releases of vdr.

I had to remove the #ifdef SUSPEND_PATCH tests in order to avoid
breaking binary compatibility with plugins.  (Plugins will not
inherit $(CFLAGS) or $(DEFINES) from the main vdr Makefile.)

Here you can find the newest patch and the brand new vdr-relay
plugin:

http://www.funet.fi/~msmakela/software/vdr/vdr-1.3.32-suspend-0.4.1.patch.gz
http://www.funet.fi/~msmakela/software/vdr/vdr-relay-0.0.1.tgz

Please refer to http://www.funet.fi/~msmakela/software/vdr/