[vdr] Re: xxv and autotimers

Christian Wieninger cwieninger at gmx.de
Sat Sep 17 14:40:20 CEST 2005

On Saturday 17 September 2005 12:04, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> I would prefer a _single_ delimiting character.

me too. But '#' will probably not work unless its not restricted to be at the
beginning of a line (thats already nearly a sequence ;-) ):

E 1137 1126788300 1800 0
T Friends
 (Gunther), Simon Harvey (Jester), Shashi Bhatia (Schauspielschüler #1),
Harad (Schauspielschüler #2)|Category: Serie|Genre: Sitcom|Year:
tle: Friends|Format: 4:3|

what I've not found at all in my tvmovie-EPG was "^" and "~".

Perhaps someone could also check its own EPG.