[vdr] Re: [bug] vdr-burn-0.0.6h - badly mixed up multiple recordings when requanting

Lucian Muresan lucianm at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 20 13:08:05 CEST 2005

mike lewis wrote:
[...]
> Yes, I get the same using 6f.  What you will find if you scan trhough
> the logs is that its actually calling requant on the same file each
> time (the first or last in order or menu).
>
> Apparantly its a bug which was old and was meant to have been fixed
> (according to the author).  He recomended I do a full cleanout and
> fresh download of vdr-burn...  maybe there are some old files
> somewhere causing the issue..  I have not had time to do this yet, so
> I've altered some settings in the bash script used when requant is
> called.  My fix was very simple but i'm not at the PC to reverse
> engineer and tell you ;-).

Alright Mick, please share your fix when you get to your PC :-). Was
this old files issue discussed on this list? I surely replaced the
vdrburn.sh script with the latest one, but maybe the bug resides in one
of the other scripts? As for the plugin sources themselves, I'm pretty
sure I've got no old files around and let gentoo compile them several
times...

Lucian