[vdr] Re: [bug] vdr-burn-0.0.6h - badly mixed up multiple recordings when requanting

Lucian Muresan lucianm at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 20 17:02:57 CEST 2005

mike lewis wrote:
> On 9/20/05, Lucian Muresan <lucianm at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
[...]
> Yes, I get the same using 6f.  What you will find if you scan trhough
> the logs is that its actually calling requant on the same file each
> time (the first or last in order or menu).
>
> Apparantly its a bug which was old and was meant to have been fixed
> (according to the author).  He recomended I do a full cleanout and
> fresh download of vdr-burn...  maybe there are some old files
> somewhere causing the issue..  I have not had time to do this yet, so
> I've altered some settings in the bash script used when requant is
> called.  My fix was very simple but i'm not at the PC to reverse
> engineer and tell you ;-).

I found a patch which addresses this on the german VDR-portal forum. I
will only get to test it later tonight, but if someone wants to give it
a try...
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=7013
The thread for those who understand german:
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=37768

Lucian