[vdr] [Announce] LNB-sharing patch for VDR 1.3.32

Gregoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 22:12:05 CEST 2005

On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 09:37:49PM +0200, Matthias Lötzke wrote:

> After returning from holidays here is an updated version of the
> configurable LNB-sharing patch for VDR 1.3:
> http://xn--ltzke-jua.de/dvb/VDR_LNB_sharing_patch/configurableLNBshare-VDR_1.3.32.patch

Hello,

I don't know if I do things bad or if there is a problem :

let's imagine card 0 is a FF and card 1 is my budget, both sharing the
connection to my disecq. Because I use the audio out of my FF card
connected to audio in of my soundcard (radio channel without xine) I
have changed in device.c the pri in order to first use FF cards.
In order to test a new patch for linux-dvb I set the CA of HDTV
channels to be on the budget card (it's not necessary as I use xine to
do the decoding).

I am only able to tune to those HDTV channels if I first tune to a non
HDTV channel on the same transponder.

Are the disecq/transponder change not transmitted from the budget
through the FF card to the dishes ?

Thank you,
--
	Gr/'egoire FAVRE