[vdr] Patch #2: What's on at Prime Time?

Sascha Volkenandt lists at magoa.net
Mon Sep 26 14:48:25 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I'll be releasing this and a few other patches for VDR 1.3.33, which have
evolved during the last months while working on XeatreOS (a distribution
based on LinVDR 0.7, which is used for the Xeatre boxes,
http://www.xeatre.tv/). Some of their functionality may already be included
in plugins or other patches. Nevertheless, I'd like to release them now, and
let everybody decide whether they are useful or not.

This one adds a "What's on at Prime Time" to the schedules. Prime Time is
configurable and defaults to 20:15. When not used by "Switch", the blue
button can be used to access this function. Otherwise, the green button can
be used to cycle between Now, Next and Prime Time.

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt