[vdr] vdr-1.3.33, list of recordings is still empty

Alfred Zastrow vdr at zastrow4u.de
Mon Sep 26 17:37:04 CEST 2005

@Klaus

I have a nfs-mounted video-dir which is mounted after vdr is started (to
realize very short boot times). One of the last commands in the startup
script is a `touch .update` which used to work without problems.

In the latest version the list of recordings is still empty, even if I
try to touch the file more then one time.  :-(

But, a test with

`echo "LSTR" | nc localhost 2001`

(nc is the netcat-version of busybox) gives me a list of all recordings.
Unfortunately this has no effect on the OSD-Listing.

How can I force a complete reload?

Alfred