[vdr] Failure with vdr-1.3.32 cAudioRepacker

Wolfgang Goeller wgoeller at heraklit.ch
Tue Sep 27 11:14:47 CEST 2005

Hello

Yesterday I switched to vdr-1.3.32. All seemed to work
fine, but when I controlled the recording I had some
dropouts. Inspection of /var/log/messages showed:

cAudioRepacker(0xC0): skipped 1468 bytes while syncing on next audio frame
cAudioRepacker(0xC0): skipped 832 bytes while syncing on next audio frame
cAudioRepacker(0xC0): skipped 1468 bytes while syncing on next audio frame
cAudioRepacker(0xC0): skipped 832 bytes while syncing on next audio frame
cAudioRepacker(0xC0): skipped 4 bytes to sync on next audio frame
cAudioRepacker(0xC0): skipped 4 bytes to sync on next audio frame

I have no plugins - just plain vanilla vdr.

Regards
Wolfgang