[vdr] Softdevice or Xine?

Jan Ekholm chakie at smultron.net
Tue Sep 27 19:38:05 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 27 September 2005 18:43, Ville Skyttä wrote:

> There's also a new R200 driver in DirectFB CVS.
> http://www.directfb.org/index.php/viewcvs.cgi/DirectFB/gfxdrivers/r200/
>
> I haven't tested it myself nor heard from anyone who would have, though.
> If someone has tried it, reports would be appreciated.

Any ideas wether the CVS version normally is useable? Some projects mostly
check in stuff that could be a release, while some projects check in stuff
that doesn't even compile. My playing time is very limited so I rather not
test with something that doesn't even have a chance of working.

--
  "You can't trample infidels when you're a tortoise. I mean, all you could
                  do is give them a meaningful look."