[vdr] Softdevice error on execution

Norm Dressler norm at dressler.ca
Tue Sep 27 19:51:54 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have done a re-install of Debian testing/unstable -- its a completely
new install.

After installing my Nvidia config and alsa config for 2 sound cards,
etc., and loading all of the libraries needed that I could find in the
readme's, I'm getting an error when I run VDR:

vdr: ./PLUGINS/lib/libvdr-softdevice.so.1.3.24: undefined symbol:

I've verified that XV is enabled and that I have the libraries installed
that it suggests but did I miss one?  Anyone see this error before?