[vdr] Vdr and Parental Lock

Sad sad at ntica.com
Wed Sep 28 18:26:35 CEST 2005

Alexw a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am coming back to a discussion from may this year. Follow
> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/vdr/2005-May/002596.html for more info.
>
> @sad Any progress on the vdr parental lock plugin?
>
> Alex

Klaus said on this thread:
"What I am going to implement (with luck even before 1.4) are
user defined "favorite channel" lists. Such a list could contain
only channels you consider non-harmful for your kids."

I replied:
"So I'll "suspend" my plugin development until such user defined
"favorite channel" lists are implemented!"

So, as there is no "favorite channel" list in the vdr changelog, I
didn't do anything for that ...

@Klaus : Is it still on the todo list?

That's where we are : nowhere ... sorry, I don't have much time for dev
(others plugins need some modifications...) and I don't want to spend
time on something that will totaly change when the "favorite channel
list" will be implemented

Sad