[vdr] Vdr and Parental Lock

Joerg Knitter joerg.knitter at gmx.de
Thu Sep 29 10:21:59 CEST 2005

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Well, I had to shift priorities, so there won't be favorite channel
> lists in version 1.4. But I hope to get to that early in 1.5.x...

Any chance to get at least a separation of TV and radio channels? With
the new German radio channels and especially the DD5.1 radio channels,
this is getting much more interesting as before as I can use VDR as a
radio replacement during the day (when I don´t watch TV).

IMHO the only way to access the radio channels currently in a fast way
is to use separators in the channel list. But as I use four separators
before (e.g. "Free-TV", "Premiere", "Regionale Fenster", "Ausland") I
have to press the "Right"-button several times before I can access them.
A main menu entry "Radio" would make the usage faster - and clearer to
"non-professional" users.

With kind regards

Joerg