[vdr] Vdr and Parental Lock

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Thu Sep 29 13:17:33 CEST 2005

En/na Joerg Knitter ha escrit:

> Hi,
> thanks a lot for the patch. I am going to test it when I find the time
> (maybe this weekend).

I forgot to explain how it is supposed to work: it adds a new setup
option to filter channels  "All channels"->"Radio only"->"Tv only".
The filter is also switchable in the channels menu using the "1" key.
When the filter is active, channel zapping will only switch to the kind
of channel selected and only these channels are visible on the channels
menu (with the exception of the current channel which is always visible).

Bye