[vdr] Wanted: Filesize of recordings available in skins

Christoph Hermanns Christoph.Hermanns at web.de
Thu Sep 29 19:36:36 CEST 2005

Hello @all,
when showing the details of a recording, i'd like to know
how much diskspace in MB is needed on my HD (e.g. sum of .vdr files).
This size in MB is very useful when archiving some recordings
on dvd or copying the data to another limited storage place.

My questions to Klaus and Sascha or others that can be of help:

1. Is this size information already available for a plugin ?
    If not, i would highly welcome that this size information
    can be accessed from a plugin.

2. Because i used the text2skin plugin this size information
    has to be implemented into the text2skin plugin.
    Due this plugin has been not changed in the last months
    i'd like to know if the development is going on in the
    next time and if such a new feature can be implemented.

Best regards,
Christoph