[vdr] MP3/MPlayer pre-release

C.Y.M syphir at syphir.sytes.net
Tue Apr 11 14:24:07 CEST 2006

C.Y.M wrote:
> Stefan Huelswitt wrote:

>>> The OSD that displays status information (name of the file, length of file
>>> (hours:minutes:seconds), play position)...
>> Do you mean the progress display?
>> Can you please elaborate on your problem.
>>

> I have noticed that the mplayer progress bar displays fine when using my Nexus
> in hardware mode, but when I use the mplayer plugin with Xine, the progress bar
> is not displayed.

I have discovered the reason why VDR's seek bar does not display when using the
xine plugin.  When I call mplayer in xine, I must use the "-fs" or full screen
switch or else nothing is displayed on the tv (sound but no video).  For some
reason, this is preventing VDR's seek bar from displaying.  When I hit FF/RW, I
still have mplayer's status seek bar.  But when I push the "ok" button, I do not
get VDR's seek bar.  Removing "-fs" from the cmd line shows VDR's seek bar and
the movie plays, but it is not visible on the tv. Any ideas?

BR.