[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] ExtRecMenu-Plugin 0.9

Martin Prochnow martinprochnow at yahoo.de
Tue Apr 11 19:15:07 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

I'm proud to announce version 0.9 of my Extended Recordings Menu Plugin.

 From the HISTORY:
2006-04-10: Version 0.9
- removed myDvbPlayer, use VDR's cDvbPlayer instead
- made adjustments to work with BigPatch-VDRs (JumpPlay-patch)
- added option for sort recordings
- moved editing of priority and lifetime to its own submenu
- removed option to select alternative dvd marker, the icon is now default
- added default values for setup options
- moved content of patches/ and tools/ to contrib/ and added a small README
- new version of 'dvdarchive.sh'; thanks to vejoun from vdr-portal.de
- fixed problem with archive dvd recordings at the base dir; thanks to Mase
  from vdr-portal.de for reporting

For sort recordings, see the hints in README!

Have fun with it!

Greets
Martin