[vdr] ScanVideoDir is holding back VDR for up to 15min at Startupusing NFS-Devices

Volker Schierz schierz at vschierz.de
Sun Apr 16 19:25:52 CEST 2006

Well,

first, saying VDR is a VDR and nothing else is OK for me (I'll do it on
my own).
Second, that separated thread is nice, but an illusion. Cause it gains
as much Disk-Access,
nothing else will be done beside of it. So, why not reduce it to the max
in findind recordings
as as quick as possible.

Just my thoughts. Thanks for that quick response.

Bye,
Volker