[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-skinsoppalusikka-0.2.0

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Sun Apr 16 19:57:23 CEST 2006

Hi, the latest epgsearch plugin revealed some bugs in progressbar and
event symbols routines, so here's (unfortunately, again) my weekly
bugfix release. I've also modified the aux field parsing: epgsearch
timers shows used channel and search pattern and vdradmin-am only used
search pattern. All the others should be shown as before.

2006-04-16: Version 0.2.0
- Updated for vdr-1.3.46.
- Fixed missing background in progressbar and event symbols if they're in
   the first column (Thanks to Christian Wieninger for reporting this one).
- Modified detection of event symbols.
- Modified the parsing of the auxiliary information field to filter out
   all irrelevant data added by EPGSearch or VDRAdmin.
- Added Polish translation (Thanks to Jaroslaw Swierczynski).
- Added Swedish translation (Thanks to Jan Ekholm).

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/soppalusikka/

BR,
--
rofa