[vdr] A more none tech german translation

Andreas Brachold ml06 at deltab.de
Wed Apr 19 22:02:17 CEST 2006

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 19.04.2006, 21:31 +0200 schrieb Wolfgang Rohdewald:
> What about
>
> "SVDRP abbrechen bei Inaktivität (s)"
> "Suche abbrechen bei Inaktivität (s)"

An intuitive menu entry is always better. But a it must be found a
compromise with the place on the screen.

How sounds:

"SVDRP Verbindung trennen bei Inaktivität (s)"
"Mindestzeit für Kanalwechsel (s)"

But this could maybe a little bit to long...

> I don't actually know what the Zap timeout option does,
> so this might be wrong too.

Maybe, I took the description from there
http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Benutzerhandbuch#Sonstiges

But "Zap timeout" and "SVDRP timeout" say nothing and all.
Timeout only is'nt intuitive term.
It do'nt say at which point time begin, e.g activity, start...

Andreas