[vdr] MPEG-4 AVC -> HTDV on Sat.1 and Pro7

Martin Werner martin at air-maxx.net
Thu Apr 20 22:08:23 CEST 2006

BTW: HDTV on German Channels (SAT.1 and Pro7) will be also in mpeg4
So, if you want to watch HTDV in future, a new DVB-S card supporting DVB2 and
mpeg4 decoder is needed.

-> As far as I've used Xine, xine is able to decode mpeg4. Question still:
how much CPU do you need for mpeg4 in 1900x1020?

Greetz,
Martin