[vdr] Burn plugin with current development version

Tuomas Luttinen tuo at cc.hut.fi
Sat Feb 4 00:04:19 CET 2006

Now that I have a DVD burner for my vdr box I have taken a look on the DVD
burn plugin. Unfortunately known bugs include the fact that it doesn't
even compile with quite recent development version. I recall that someone
did a patch for this problem, but where to get it?

And as I'm on it, might there be someone interested to maintain that
plugin if the original author doesn't do that anymore?

Then couple of questions on the features, does the plugin support
different picture ratios, that is 4:3 and anamorphic 16:9? How about
subtitles?

--
Tuomas Luttinen           !      HISTORICAL MARKER
Tuomas.Luttinen at iki.fi    !       "CALVIN'S HOUSE"