[vdr] Grab image failed

Peter Juszack vdr at unterbrecher.de
Sat Feb 4 15:57:02 CET 2006

Luis Palacios wrote:

> Thanks Stefan,
>
> El 04/02/2006, a las 13:18, Stefan Taferner escribió:
>
>> Just a wild guess: If you have a tv viewer program (kvdr, xawtv,
>> tvtime, etc)
>> running then you cannot grab. Maybe your case?

That means that JVdr will not be able to show a screenshot if one of the
mentioned applications run.
I suggest that softdevice can be seen as such an application, too.

Why can only one programme GRAB data from the full-featured card?

Could you try to start VDR without softdevice and check if you then have
a screen in JVdr?
Of course that will not be a solution, but we will see if softdevice
causes the GRAB error.

Regards Peter