[vdr] Grab image failed

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 4 22:26:08 CET 2006

I demand that Luis Palacios may or may not have written...

> Softdevice seems not to be the cause of the problem, GRAB doesn't
> work either without it.

cDevice::GrabImage (the default) returns NULL, i.e. grab always fails, so
cSoftDevice needs to override this (much as cXineDevice in vdr-xine does for
older VDR or, with a patch which I posted here a few weeks ago, for current
VDR).

vdr/dvbdevice.c contains code which you can probably adapt for this.

[snip]
--
| Darren Salt | nr. Ashington, | d youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk
| Debian,     | Northumberland | s zap,tartarus,org
| RISC OS     | Toon Army      | @
|   We've got Souness, we don't want him

Never, ever use repetitive redundancies.