[vdr] Re: How to sync with only right audio (vdrsync) ?

Gregoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 15:11:21 CET 2006

On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 03:27:23PM +0100, Gregoire Favre wrote:

> I have some channels that broadcast two audio :
> French language (stereo).
> French left/English right.
>
> What I would like is to use vdrsync.pl to obtain an mpeg with first
> audio the french stereo, and a "good for DVD burning" second english
> track.
>
> I know the -a-filter " PRG " option from vdrsync.pl but I don't know how
> to use it...

Thank to Thomas Rausch I know how to do it manualy, for example like
this :
---
#!/bin/bash

if [ ! $# == 2 ]; then
	echo "usage: $0 [mpa stereo source] [mpa right mono destination]"
	exit
fi

lame --mp2input --silent --quiet --decode -s 48 $1 - | \
sox -t .wav - -c 1 -t .wav - avg -r | \
mp2enc -m -b 96 -o $2
---
Now I would like to include this script in my conversion with
vdrsync.pl, something like :

nice -n 4 vdrsync.pl -cut -use-pipe -m --filter "???" -basename "$BASENAME" "$1"

Any idea on how to fill my "???" for having an effect on only the c1
track ?

Thank you,
--
	Grégoire FAVRE