[vdr] Grab image failed

Luis Palacios luis at derqui.net
Sun Feb 5 22:13:26 CET 2006

Thanks Darrent,

You put me in the correct path. I discovered then that vdr-xine
was not grabbing but due to something different, y4mscaler broken
due to a recent update of mjpegtools. I have fixed y4mscaler, and so now
GRAB works when vdr-xine is the plugin.

Funny though, that now softdevice stop working with latest 1.3.42.

And that I'm still unable to have OSD with vdr-xine (everything
else works, remote, etc.).

I post this some time ago but still can't find the reason, any clue
as of why OSD doesn't show when using vdr-xine?

thanks for your grab tip.

luis