[vdr] Lost & regained lock

Jan Ekholm chakie at smultron.net
Mon Feb 6 21:29:35 CET 2006

On Monday 06 February 2006 17:44, Jan Ekholm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since updating to 1.3.41 I see a lot of this in syslog:
>
> 03:50:42 hex vdr: [26491] frontend 1 lost lock on channel 6, tp 154

<cut>

After an update to kernel 2.6.15 I don't see those messages anymore. Updated
the firmware too and all seems to run smoothly and well, maybe even a little
bit faster tuning, especially on non-FTA channels.

--
  "You can't trample infidels when you're a tortoise. I mean, all you could
                  do is give them a meaningful look."