[vdr] Which DVB-T

Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at hut.fi
Mon Feb 6 23:22:33 CET 2006

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 12:01:01AM +0100, Damien Bally wrote:

> [...]

I just plugged in my second Nova-T 90002, and I agree with you.  The signal
from the pass-through is unusable; there are a lot of bit errors in the
stream from the card that gets the passed-through signal.

Has anyone tried cutting the 3.3Vaux line from the PCI connector to permanently
shut down the useless pass-through amplifier?  Would the tuner still work?

	Marko