[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDRAdmin-AM-3.4.3rc2
Andreas.Mair at linogate.com
Tue Feb 7 08:55:09 CET 2006
VDRAdmin-AM-3.4.3rc2 is available at http://andreas.vdr-developer.org.
Changes since v3.4.2:
- For timers that are checked by AutoTimer for start/stop times the
broadcast's length must at least match 90% of the original timer's length
(excluding before/behind buffers).
- Reworked detection of already programmed AutoTimers and made it compatible
to VDR v1.3.23+ (Based on suggestions by Jouni Karvo).
- Don't crash if illegal characters are used for searching (Reported by
- Fixed error after progamming a timer if VDRAdmin is accessed through
apache (Reported by speed).
- If there were quotes in an AutoTimer's pattern and you clicked "test" the
pattern got cleared (Reported by The_Pit).
- Changed program name to VDRAdmin-AM to make clear it's a fork of VDRAdmin.
- Added "Help" and "About" to navigation bar at the left.
- Hide "Record" button if prog_detail is opened from timer_list.
- After clicking "Record" in prog_detail and leaving timer_new return to
page where prog_detail has been opened (Reported by Ferdinand Grassmann).
- Timers were re-programmed every CheckTimers() call if setup option "do not
add summary to timers" is active (Reported by Ferdinand Grassmann).
- Dropped sendEmail dependency. Now uses Net::SMTP modules (Patch by Ville
- Don't show EPG images for other events (Fixed by Ferdinand Grassmann).
- Changed GRAB so that it doesn't use temporary files for VDR >=1.3.38.
- VPS for timers (Requested by reibuehl).
- Made extension and mimetype for both live and recordings streaming
configurable (Suggested at vdrportal.de).
- Understand format of VDR v1.3.38+ "lste" command (Thanks to Marcus
- In skin "default": returning from timer_new didn't scroll to the line
where "Rec" has been called in prog_list/prog_list2 (Reported by Foobar42)
- Fixed installing of missing Perl modules.
More information about the vdr