[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDRAdmin-AM-3.4.3rc2

Andreas Mair Andreas.Mair at linogate.com
Tue Feb 7 10:39:02 CET 2006

Hello Matthias,

so you run VDRAdmin-AM from the folder where you extracted it? It will
always use that folder for locating its files.
But you can use install.sh to install it to your system. Then it will
use /etc/vdradmin (or whatever you tell it) for its configuration.
Alternatively you can write your own simple script that copies the
configuration files to the new folder.

Regards,
Andreas