[vdr] streamdev-server streamdev-client update on

João Mamede foreveruni at clix.pt
Tue Feb 7 19:13:01 CET 2006

Well after trying and trying I saw that using the client with 1.3.38
wasn't working however if my client vdr is 1.3.37 it works ok.(server is
1.3.38)

I'm using streamdev-server in one machine and streamdev-client(it used
to work) now epg syncronizes properly without any kind of problem and I
see the actual epg..but I can't see anything :( ( the client changes the
channel in server because if stops outputing image in server if it's in
different transponder) after the epg(I checked the network) sync the is
no more transfer in the network devices :(
why?
Best Regards
João Mamede