[vdr] vdradmin

Robbo ml at the-view.eclipse.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 20:50:25 CET 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 15:16 +0100, tony wrote:
> Hey Andreas
>
> Last night I tried recording "2 Fast 2 Furious" on ITV
>
> They cut the movie and inserted the News about half way through. This
> did not appear in the EPG so teh recording stopped 10 minutes into the
> news.... Is that an EPG issue or something that vdradmin should have
> picked up?

Usually on ITV and Five if the Film is split by the news there is two
EPG's for the Film (one before news and one after).  It's something you
need to be on the lookout for (gets me sometimes).

I tend to just extend the finish time so only get one recording, (easier
to edit if you wish to keep, etc)....