[vdr] vdradminbug?

Jouni Karvo jouni.karvo at tkk.fi
Tue Feb 14 10:43:31 CET 2006

hi,

Andreas Mair writes:

 > > After about one week of use: So far there has been one weird
 > > recording, but at least most of the problems seem fixed.
 >
 > What do you mean if you're talking about "one wired recording"?

I mean "weird".  I mean something not in EPG, lasting for _hours_.
Things like that sometimes happen.  The timer was generated by
vdradmin but possibly from an EPG bug.  I did not have energy to dig
deeper.  I'll do that if that kind of things continue to occur.  But
since they are obviously so infrequent it will be more difficult.

yours,
		Jouni