[vdr] VDR server(/client) options

Jesus Bravo Alvarez jba at pobox.com
Wed Feb 15 15:58:45 CET 2006

O Mércores 15 de Febreiro de 2006 ás 13:21, Luis dicía:

>B.2: Where the 'VDR client' is a Win/Mac/Linux and MPlayer or similar.
>The you need the vdr-streamdev plugin (http://www.magoa.net/linux I
>recommend the CVS version).
>
>In this case you simply connect your MPlayer(or similar) to
>http://yourserver:3000/channel and output on your your laptop/pc/...
>monitor or you use the VGA/DVI out to a LCD.

	I'm missing here the possibility to use other vdr with
streamdev-client on the laptop, so you can have the OSD.  Just to know, is
this solution right or perhaps it doesn't work by now? (I haven't tried it
yet, but I plan to use it in the near future)

--
Unha aperta,
Jesús Bravo Álvarez