[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.7 plugin

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Wed Feb 15 20:51:12 CET 2006

Hi,

Reinhard Nissl wrote:

>> Well, i seem to have the same problem : I can use/edit the marks , but
>> if i move the
>> marks using "4" and "6" , picture is not updated, which makes editing
>> quite difficult.
>
> You are right, it doesn't work anymore ;-(

The problem is that xine doesn't show the first I frame after a Clear().
Clear() was modified in 0.7.7 as mentioned in HISTORY, so that's the
main cause why editing cutting marks doesn't work in plain 0.7.7.

While developing for a "real" fix, one can avoid this issue by applying
the attach patch which has vdr-xine send still images twice to xine.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de