[vdr] vdr 1.3.42 CAM premiere

Mikko Salo mikko.salo at ppe.inet.fi
Sat Feb 18 14:00:25 CET 2006

Hi,

On Sat, 2006-02-18 at 10:42 +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Since version 1.3.30 VDR waits until all CAMs are ready.
> With this it is possible to start VDR on an encrypted
> channel.

Hi Klaus,

I have vdr-1.3.42 and dvb drivers from kernel 2.6.15.
If I start VDR first time on encrypted channel it says "Channel not
available" and turns on first free FTA channel.
I have TT premium 2.1 dvb-c and conax 4.00e in CI/CAM slot.
I think there isn't enough delay to setup conax?
Conax CAM has some other oddities also, like sometimes there comes
message saying that you don't have access to that channel, even when
channel is showing at the background :)

-Mikko