[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdrwiki and vdr forums in Spanish

Luis Palacios luis at derqui.net
Sat Feb 18 22:49:03 CET 2006

Hi,

Although still in early 'Alpha' stage, and mainly for that reason,
I would like to announce that I've activate a vdr-wiki and vdr-forums
site in SPANISH here:

  http://www.vdrwiki.com
  http://www.vdrwiki.com/foros

Talking with Leo and Jesus, spanish folks in this list, we thought
it's a good idea and we need obviously 'hands' to work on it.

  - Any spanish speaker in the list please visit the 'foros' and
    register so you can help us define the overall structure of
    the forums and the wiki.

  - Could the GERMAN/ENGLISH vdr-wiki's site admins respond to this
    email so I can talk in private about some questions (reuse the
    logo, permission to translate, mediawiki templates, etc..)

Thanks,
Luis