AW: [vdr] VDR functionality request / query

Martin Martin at Air-MaXX.net
Sun Feb 19 13:40:56 CET 2006

Hi Kartsa,

I use BigPatch. It adds an extra functionality on keys 1 and 3. These are
set to default 10sec, but I would suggest for going on "noad". It does a
perfect job and you simply press "8" and all the ads are gone.

Martin

  _____

Von: vdr-bounces at linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounces at linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag von
Kartsa
Gesendet: Samstag, 18. Februar 2006 15:18
An: VDR Mailinglinst
Betreff: [vdr] VDR functionality request / query

I have been wondering if Green and Yellow buttons skip functionality could
be configured but not been able to find anything related to it. I happen to
have a HD videorecorder which has this skip functionality also but the
backward skip is only 7 seconds while forward skip is 30 seconds. This is
very handy when skipping adwerticements because the backward skip most often
gets you where the program starts again.

\\Kartsa