[vdr] multiImages on TV screen with fbxine

Hu-Emulator hu_emulator at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:41:43 CET 2006

This is a follow up; I am having trouble getting the correct display on my
42" sony lcd projection tv. It is mostly noticable watching hdtv channels.
When I watch a non hd channel the I get the left and right black boarders.

Video card Matrox g550 (output dvi input to tv hdmi)
Settings: fbset -fb /dev/fb1 "1280x1024-70" -depth 16 -laced true
fbxine command line: /usr/bin/fbxine --stdctl --deinterlace -V DirectFB -A
alsa vdr:/tmp/vdr-xine/stream#demux:mpeg_pes > /tmp/xine.log 2>&1

Please see the screenshots at: http://www.putfile.com/vlive

VDRversion: 1.3.43
vdr-xine plugin:vdr-xine-0.7.7
xine-lib & xine-ui CVS as of 2-14-06