[vdr] VDR 1.3.43: can not attach receiver on DD PID

Dr. Werner Fink werner at suse.de
Wed Feb 22 13:57:41 CET 2006

Hi,

the bitstreamout plugin can not attach a receiver or the
attached receiver does not receive for an DD PID.
This leads to silent for all DD audio tracks.  Sometime I can
hear DD but then the VDR 1.3.43 is in transfer mode which is can
be seen from /var/log/messages ...

Beside this Mpeg Audio PIDs works flawless but also in this
case the VDR 1.3.43 switches soemtime into transfer mode.

It looks like the Receive() function of my cReceiver calls
will never called by VDR.  The Action() thread is Activate()ed
by the appropiate functions but then never a bit of data reaches
the Receive() function.

Is this a known problem?

       Werner

--