[vdr] [RFC] Eliminating the 'summary' field of timers

Christian Wieninger cwieninger at gmx.de
Wed Feb 22 19:22:04 CET 2006

Am Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2006 17:45 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> Oh, I thought this was about displaying the 'aux' string in the "Recording"
> menu. Well, I wouldn't mind displaying it in the "Edit timer" menu, since
> I myself would never see it, anyway.

where do you plan to display the info and how can one invoke it?

Will the current behaviour of the 'ok' key (displaying the summary, after the
change only the original EPG) be kept? If so, one could place an addtional
submenu here that displays the AUX field. If you can agree with that, I
suggest to do the same for the recording summary. (Just another try ;-) )

Christian